We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional and experienced Osteopathic Manual Practitioner to join our team. Full-time or part-time, ideally willing to work Saturday and/or Sunday at least once per month.
Qualifications / Skills
- In good standing with the Ontario Osteopathic Association (eligible for insurance coverage by major private health insurance providers)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness as an interdisciplinary team member
- Good time management skills
- Work within the framework of prevention and long-term wellness
- Has a broad understanding of health, including the socio-economic and political aspects
- Takes a trauma-informed approach to care
- Ideally has 1+ year of work experience or an excellent customer service record (show us you have an serious work ethic and coachable attitude!)
- Demonstrated working with marginalized communities or community health settings
- Shows examples of efforts and attitude that they treat their practice like a business – e.g. website, reviews, social media activity etc.
- 3+ years work experience
Aurum Medicine & Wellness Clinic is a multi-disciplinary and collaborative health care clinic.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Only ideal candidates will be contacted for interview.