We are looking for a Pelvic Health Physiotherapist to join our team. Full-time or part-time.
Qualifications / Skills
- In good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness as an interdisciplinary team member.
- Good time management skills.
- Work within the framework of prevention and long-term wellness.
- Has a broad understanding of health, including the socio-economic and political aspect
- Experience working with groups from marginalized populations
- Takes a trauma-informed approach to care.
- Ideally has 1+ year of work experience.
- 3+ years work experience
Aurum Medicine & Wellness Clinic is a multi-disciplinary and collaborative health care clinic at the beautiful and accessible Bloor and Christie location.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only ideal candidates will be contacted for interview.