Collaborative clinic looking for a Physiotherapist with Orthopaedic/Sports and Rehabilitation and/or Pelvic Health clinical background. Full-time or part-time. Willing to working occaisional Saturdays and/or Sundays.
Qualifications / Skills
- In good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness as an interdisciplinary team member
- Good time management skills
- Work within the framework of prevention and long-term wellness
- Has a broad understanding of health, including the socio-economic and political aspects
- Takes a trauma-informed approach to care
- Ideally has 1+ year of work experience or an excellent customer service record (show us you have an serious work ethic and coachable attitude!)
- Demonstrated working with marginalized communities or community health settings
- Shows examples of efforts and attitude that they treat their practice like a business – e.g. website, reviews, social media activity etc.
- Diploma in Manipulation
- Acupuncture certified
- Taping experience
- 3+ years work experience
Aurum Medicine & Wellness Clinic is a multi-disciplinary and collaborative health care clinic at the beautiful and accessible Bloor and Christie location.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only ideal candidates will be contacted for interview.