Dr. Julie Hwang, ND BSc
CEO & CoFounder of Aurum Medicine & Wellness Corp.
Naturopathic Doctor & Business Coach at Aurum Medicine & Wellness Clinic
“Your success in work is directly related to the state of your personal health.”
Dr. Julie Hwang is an entrepreneur and leader at the intersection where health and wellness meets conscious business development.
In addition to being a licensed and board-certified Naturopathic Doctor in practice, Dr. Julie is also the former Executive Director of WHEN, Women’s Health Environments Network, an executive officer of the Institute of Green and Open Sciences (IGOS), and is the Canadian Ambassador of the International Congress on Naturopathic Medicine (ICNM).
She founded Aurum Medicine and Wellness Clinic in Toronto, Canada on the principles of collaboration and both financial and environmental sustainability.
Dr. Julie brings together people who are taking action for the wellness of their communities; helping her clients thrive in individual health while they build businesses that reflect the values they hold.
- Business Coaching and Consulting for Health Care Professionals internationally, with a focus on leadership skills, personal development, financially sustainable health business modeling, practice management and ethical marketing.
- Naturopathic Medicine – Dr. Hwang has a private practice for clients in Ontario, with a unique perspective that serves many business owners and intrinsic motivation to serve their health and wellness goals.
Clinical foci: migraines, headaches, and seizure disorders, and skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis and acne.
Licensed by College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO).
Virtual appointments are available.
Interested in becoming a patient of Dr. Hwang’s?
- Book your 15 Minute Free Meet & Greet Virtual Consult at this link here.
- Learn more about Dr. Hwang’s approach to health care for entrepreneurs by reading this blog post: 8 Life-Changing Doctor-Approved Lifestyle Habits Every Entrepreneur Should Be Doing Now.
Are you a health business owner looking for coaching?
- Book a Free 30-minute Discovery Call at this link here.
- Learn about Dr. Hwang’s story & approach to business by watching her talk given to health professional students at this link here.
The Long Version:
Dr. Hwang studied Physiology and pre-medical sciences at McGill University in Montreal with an exchange at the National University of Singapore. Following this, she was accepted to the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM), the largest AANMC-accredited institution in North America, where she was awarded scholarships for excellence in her naturopathic medicine, completed her 4-year ND program and became licensed in Ontario by the College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO) after completing the Naturopathic Physicians Licensing Examinations (NPLEX I and II).
She pursued additional clinical training at the Humlegaarden Integrative Cancer Clinic in Denmark, and did clinical research in epilepsy with the University of Toronto Epilepsy Research Program. Her clinical continuing education includes the fields of neurological conditions, psychology, environmental medicine, consciousness and healing, learning from teachers and leaders around the world.
Since launching a web-marketing business for practitioners and clinic owners in 2012 and building a charitable organization, Dr. Julie has been consulting for entrepreneurs, clinic owners, practitioners and executives on individual leadership skills and business development. She has expertise in small-business development, daily operations, implementation of technology (including electronic health records systems, direct billing systems, and office management softwares), online marketing solutions (social media, website, sales funnels) and process development. with industry experience in Real Estate, Corporate Wellness, Health Product & Service and Environment, she has served a diverse portfolio of people, organizations and businesses in the non-profit, charitable and for-profit sectors.
She is the Chief Executive Officer and Cofounder of Aurum Medicine and Wellness Corp. and practices as a Naturopathic Doctor and business and health coach in Toronto.