What Is Naturopathic Medicine?
Naturopathic medicine is a regulated and licensed health profession of primary care. The focus is on improving our ability to live well, establishing optimal health.
A Naturopathic Doctor’s practice is rooted in the principles of naturopathic medicine – to do no harm, to treat the whole person, to address the root cause, the “doctor as teacher”, to respect for the healing power of nature and to prioritize prevention.
Naturopathic doctors combine an evidence-informed approach, integrating on diagnostic information provided from physical examination, blood work and advanced functional diagnostic testing with traditional healing practices and natural wisdom to create a sustainable health treatment plan.
- Clinical Nutrition: Food recommendations and Nutritional Supplements including Vitamins, Minerals and Herbs
- Herbal and Botanical Medicines including personalized dried herb and herbal tincture formulae
- Physical Medicine – Sports health, Spinal Manipulation, Injury support, Electroacupuncture
- Lifestyle Counselling & Coaching
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Diagnostic Testing: Basic blood panels, Hormone test, Stool tests, Nutritional testing, Food Sensitivity Testing, Chronic Infection Testing
Read more on our “Naturopathic Medicine: Everything You Need to Know” FAQ now.