We are hiring a Registered Massage Therapist to join our collaborative team aligned with our vision of a trauma-informed, mental health-focused holistic clinic.
Full-time or part-time positions available.
- We are offering the freedom and flexibility of self-employment as an independent contractor with the professional support of our administrative staff and management services including EHR booking & charting platform (JaneApp)
- A collaborative environment with opportunity for inter-professional referrals to help you build your own practice with your ideal clients
- Rich clinical Learning environment where host monthly clinical rounds when practitioners share and present cases, techniques and contribute to challenging case discussions
Job Description, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- To provide RMT services in accordance with the regulations of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
- A minimum one-year contract for two shifts per week (8 hours) is required (excluding vacation time and personal time off). We are looking for a long-term fit
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Demonstrated effectiveness as an interdisciplinary team member
- Good time management skills
- Work within the framework of prevention and long-term wellness
- Has a trauma-informed approach to care
- Ideally has 1+ year of work experience or an excellent customer service record (show us you have a serious work ethic and coachable attitude!)
- Shows examples of efforts and attitude that they treat their practice like a business – e.g. website, reviews, social media activity etc.
Job Type: Contract
- 3+ years work experience
Aurum Medicine & Wellness Clinic is a multi-disciplinary and collaborative health care clinic at the beautiful and accessible Bloor and Christie location.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Only ideal candidates will be contacted for an interview.