We are a collaborative, multi-disciplinary clinic looking for an enthusiastic Receptionist and administrator to lead the office team. Candidate must have strong communication and leadership skills. Excellent client care skills are vital.
As part of your position you will be responsible for:
- Operating Electronic Health Records (EHR) system to check clients in and out, and taking payments
- Booking appointments, answering phones
- Keeping track of product inventory
- Making herbs for on-site and off-site clients
- Supporting marketing tasks
- Maintaining organization of space
- Setting up rooms for providers
- Contributing to and implementing a wide range of administrative management procedures and systems
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to anticipate needs and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proven strength in verbal and written communications
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks, tight timelines and prioritize tasks
- High levels of energy, enthusiasm and determination
- Has a broad understanding of health, including the socio-economic and political aspects
- Basic Experience with Social Media and Website tools are an asset
- Has a shared vision with the clinic. Please see website aurummedicine.ca
- Minimum 1 years of administrative assistance, medical or health clinic environment preferred
- Successful track record working in a fast-paced work environment
This is a Part-Time position.
Hourly compensation negotiated based on experience.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.